- Are you insured? - Yes
- Do you have pet first aid? - Yes
- Where will you walk my dog? - In order to provide the safest care possible, we prefer to keep your dog on leash and walk within your neighborhood. Once we get to know your dog really well, we can explore options for more adventure (upon discussion with you).
- Will my dog(s) be walked along with other dogs in a group walk? - No... we will walk your dog(s) exclusively.
- Can we meet you first? - Absolutely! Please call or email to arrange a meet and greet.
Additional Policies and Information
- Please ensure that your pet has a current dog license and is wearing their tag.
- Please allow a 1-2 hour service arrival window.
- Please note that in the event of extreme weather (heat or snow), we may not be able to take your dog on their full walk for their own safety. We will still provide an outdoor bathroom break, as well as some alternative indoor activities as an alternative.
Do you currently have other in-home care providers? - Daisy Dog Care releases liability if other care providers are also providing services.