- Are you insured? - Yes (ProFur is the insurer)
- Do you have pet first aid? - Yes (Walks & Wags, see our 'about' page)
- Do you provide photos? - Yes, and I love to take pics of happy dogs and will happily share them with you and on our social media!
- Are the dogs tracked by GPS? A GPS of our walk is available, please let me know if you are interested.
- Where will you walk my dog? - In order to provide the safest care possible, we prefer to keep your dog on leash and walk within your neighborhood. Once we get to know your dog really well, we can explore options for more adventure or off leash excursions (upon discussion with you).
- Will my dog(s) be walked along with other dogs in a group/pack walk? - No... we will walk your dog(s) exclusively. This is helpful for reactive or scared dogs.
- Can we meet you first to see if we're all a good fit? - Absolutely! Please call or email to arrange a free meet & greet.
Additional Policies and Information
- Please ensure that your pet has a current dog license and is wearing their tag.
- Please allow a 1-2 hour service arrival window.
- Please note that in the event of extreme weather (heat or snow), we may not be able to take your dog on their full walk for their own safety. We will still provide an outdoor bathroom break, as well as some alternative indoor activities as a solution.
Do you currently have other in-home care providers? - Daisy Dog Care releases liability if other care providers are also providing in home services.